ladylibertinaladylibertina

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Why the world didn't end Why the world didn't end

Just one of the many basic points.

I give your enlightened thinking 10/10. Just one of the many hypocrisies that they seem ever forgetful of, but are first to tote at us.

My only criticism is that at the end, you don't leave the text up on the screen for long enough to make your point. I can only read like the first two sentences before it disappears x3

PrivateJoker152 responds:

damn it! I'm sorry I forgot this, it was made for youtube, anyone can pause it there, I didn't think this through at all when I published it here :(

theJippies episode 1 theJippies episode 1

You sound

I think you're too close to the mic, you might want to re-record the sound and re-upload, cause the sound is very muffled.

Family. Family.

Nice

It's funny cause it's true.

You Were Wrong You Were Wrong

It wasn't really funny, and your spelling....

Not really sure what you were aiming for here, but your spelling is one massive reason to have this blammed. This seems like you just wanted to have an opinion, but yeah, we all sort of noticed, if we didn't already know, they were obviously wrong...

thehoopz responds:

you scck

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

A whore

For all eternity and hopefully on Newgrounds too :D

Calc project Calc project

I likes

Not too bad at all. You might need to slow the intro text down a bit, I'm a fast reader and I didn't manage to read it all ^^; I know it's only the intro anyway though. Also, I don't know how simplified you intended this to be, but if it was meant for a someone who was new to this, you need to explain the terms more - personally I don't do this math, so I don't understand it at all.

Aside from that, it is good.

Sign of the Chrysanthemum Sign of the Chrysanthemum

It's hard to understand

There's no real flow it things, maybe it will make more sense with the sound? There's a lot of scene jumping and what looks like random/pointless scenes.

The Ultimate Madness Tut1 The Ultimate Madness Tut1

Not bad

You need to check your sentences though. I am going to guess you are not from a native English speaking country? Some of your instructions make no sense, making them difficult to follow, maybe you could try finding someone who speaks English as a native language to help make sure everything can be understood?

Also you need to credit every author, even if they don't accept you as a buddy, since if they helped they also have partial legal ownership of the work.

Stracked responds:

This tutorial was made by my little brother , who is 12 years old , i only post it because he don't have a NG account , also i credit Kirbyfemur like additional audio

Daydreaming. Daydreaming.

Very cool

It's very cool and chill :) I like it, it's not silly or funny just cool.

Drink Driving Chaos Drink Driving Chaos

Non-existant movie is non-existant.

It does nothing. Just displays www.nose-bleed-media.com

hairygiraffe responds:

I didn't mean to make it look like that it's just that I started this new website and as you said that it really just displayed www.nose-bleed-media.com so I must have gotten carried away with displaying the website name too often so I will make a note of that for my next animations.